Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A little housekeeping

Unfortunately I have had to turn on the comment monitoring feature here at Migra Matters.

For two years I've let anybody say whatever they wanted to here.

Only the most vile and inflammatory comments were ever removed. Wingers could come in and as long as they didn't throw around too many racial slurs, I let them say their piece (in fact I often left some of the most extreme and vile comments up so people could see how bad some of the bigots really are).

This has always been a wide open site, with totally free discussion.

But recently some of the big restrictionist forums have targeted the site for a spam attack. So unfortunately I'll have to screen comments just to keep things from getting out of hand.

So please be patient, I'll post your comments as quickly as I can. Hopefully this will blow over quickly and we can get back to normal

Thanks
Duke

1 comment:

kyledeb said...

what attack Duke?